Monday, February 13, 2023

Finally! A Finish!

 This morning I was up early so I could do my exercises. Then it was off to the grange. It was our Brazilian embroidery meeting. It was great to see Sandy V from Ocean Shores. Her husband came and was in the car while we visited. lol 

I worked on my wings. I had the big wings done, but needed to finish the medium ones. That would come after I got home. 

I had to stop at Safeway to get some apples and ground ginger. It wasn't cheap but I was able to get them. Came home and peeled the apples for the Spiced Apple Cake that I wanted to do. I did pick up some chocolate strawberries for Patrick. Plus some doughnuts for breakfast. 

I also made the rum sauce to go with it. BOY! Was it good!! I was cutting the apples and Patrick actually put the stuff together and made the cake mix. We work good as a team. I had all the ingredience. (sp) He read the instruction and put it all together. lol The sauce was fun! And good!


After supper I finished the butterfly wings. I went down and ironed the piece. Then I went looking for a frame. I found one that will work. Tomorrow I will look for a custom matt for the piece. This turned out to be fun. I had a little trouble with the wings but finally got them attached. Now I'm just thrilled I have another finish! And my class was in Sept if I remember right. Guess that's progress! Today I was actually Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


2 comments:

Anne Kirby said...

Your embroidery is so cute!!

6th Generation Quiilter, Crafter said...

Thank you. I will post it when Patrick gets it framed. Waiting on the Matt.

Skipped A Day

Yesterday was one of those days, I didn't do anything but go to a movie. We didn't even walk, because of the weather.  The movie we ...