Saturday, February 25, 2023

Still At IT! Beads Gone Wild!

 This morning I was surprised Patrick slept till 10:30 this morning. I had to wait to get my shower! lol 

When things settled down, I got started on laundry and walking. Then got going on the sourdough bread. 

This is one of the piles I work with. I found that my whites are so close in color that I have to do them separately now. I have 2 piles that are the same, and I know they are different. So, I will have to put them in a pile and see if I can tell the difference. At this rate, I'm going to take another day! Guess Patrick was right. 

This is the end of the beads. I now have a pile of these on my mat. Gave it up! There is too much going on. After a couple hours my brain starts to fry! UGH

This is getting me closer to being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Back To Presenting Quilts To Veterans

This morning, I was able to sleep in a little.  Thankfully Patrick put the quilts in the car for me. I felt like I was forgetting something ...