Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Another Trip To Olympia

Today we had a quiet morning. I got started with working on my beading. At first I was going to work on the angels but changed my mind. 

I was able to get another two rows in on the "Fireplace Sophie" beading project. I'm now to row eleven. lol But it takes an hour or there abouts to get one row done. 

We then went up to Olympia to visit with my cousin. She's a year older than me. I was given a beautiful leather bag. I love it! It has a military emblem and an AF emblem in memory of my dad. I love it!! I am going to use it for the QOV stuff that I take to the presentations. It's so nice. I almost hate using it. 

Then we went to Patrick's appointment at 4 pm. I had to get my blood tests done and then I went and walked twice around the parking lot. Then went back in the area to wait for Patrick. It didn't take long for him to show up. 

On the way home we stopped at Wendy's and had supper. Then came home. 

Then I decided to get a few stitches in on one of the angels. I was able to get four rows in before I decided to call it a night. Which made my day of being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

 

 

No comments:

Mom Turned 89 Today

 This morning, I was expecting mom to come over to do her laundry because of the machine being broke. I waited. Then I walked with Ron, and ...