Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Working On Preparations For Our QOV Group

 This morning Patrick headed off to golfing. I slept in. Then I had to work on getting stuff done for tomorrow. I started with noticing we were on our new program for QOV. Went in to see what we had. Also checked to see who was getting the quilts tomorrow. Found the group tomorrow were down the list a ways. So, I called Val and Carol to let them know we need to work on the oldest requests first. If they are WWII or Korean War vets then they will go first. Otherwise, it's top of the list to the bottom. We had a good chat and I think we all are on the same page. Now it's a go to get all the fair vets done. Then I had to get the certificates done for tomorrow. By this time Patrick came home. Then I worked on getting a few more things done before sitting down to work on the labeling of the 4 quilts I had to do. 

Georgie H and I did this one. 

This is another one of Connie Carters. 

This one I'm not sure who pieced it. I just have a note that it's one of Kristi's friends. I will try and get the information when she comes back from Hawaii. 

One thing led to another. I was on the phone most of the day as well as getting labels on quilts. I didn't get a photo of one of my quilts, but will do that tomorrow. At least I was able to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Skipped A Day

Yesterday was one of those days, I didn't do anything but go to a movie. We didn't even walk, because of the weather.  The movie we ...