Saturday, February 11, 2023

Getting Closer To A Finish

 Today started out quietly. We just enjoyed the day. The TV was on a channel that was showing nature. We watched at least 4 different ones. I was enjoying the sea information. There is a lot out there we really don't know about. A lot of animals have dead over the years. And a lot has to do with humans transporting them to places they shouldn't be. Even fish! 

Then we watched a Marvel movie. That's when I decided to get back to finishing the wings. 


I have all but one of the smaller wings done. I was supposed to have a blue separate the wings. I will got back and put them on later. I cut three of them out already. Wanted to cut them as I go because the wires are getting in the way. 


I finished the small butterfly body as well. They look like ants on here! Anyway I will wash this and then get it ready to add the wings. It should be fun! Can't wait to see it done. 


I did put the blue between the wings on the large ones. I have the large and medium to do. Hopefully this will be done soon. I'm actually getting excited to finally get another finish before to much longer. That's what makes me Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Skipped A Day

Yesterday was one of those days, I didn't do anything but go to a movie. We didn't even walk, because of the weather.  The movie we ...