Saturday, February 18, 2023

Framing and Playing!

 This morning I slept in and loved it. Patrick slept a little longer than me. lol 

I played games. Once I did my exercises I took a walk around the golf course housing area. I said I would and it did. Then I worked on my jigsaw puzzle. 

Took a break and worked on framing my work. 

I like the mat we ordered. Patrick has a good eye for the colors. I really do like the way this came out. So, I was stitching the picture to the back. Then we were able to get it framed. To my surprise, Patrick put it on the wall as soon as it pasted mustard. Right now, it's the only picture on that wall. When more get framed, then they will join it. That may be awhile - just cause it's me. 

Then I went back to the puzzle and games. 

This is the right side. 


And the left. I worked on it till it was time to go get mom. We took her down to Red Lobster. I tried to play it save by not having shrimp and had fish instead. It was okay. I had some of Patrick's lobster and felt my face flush on the way home. Good thing it was only a bit. 


Came home and I wanted to work on it some more. I spent part of the evening working on this. Our shows weren't on, so I could do this on the table. It's coming along pretty good. I'm surprised at how much I'm able to get done. This isn't easy, but once I get my mind on the right track, I can put a lot together. When I get frustrated then I know it's time to stop. 

My day didn't end up with quilting, embroidery, or cross stitching. But I did have a good day. As Patrick said, we're retired and the joy of that is that we can do anything we want. So, if I want to be lazy, I can. Wish I could though. My mind races even to the point where I can't figure out what to do! I am working on it. When too many projects are a foot, then my mind is worse than chasing squirrels! I'm still seeing a lot of squirrels out there, but holding myself back to finish a few things before getting over whelmed. I guess that is what keep me Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Skipped A Day

Yesterday was one of those days, I didn't do anything but go to a movie. We didn't even walk, because of the weather.  The movie we ...