Sunday, February 5, 2023

Nothing Exciting

 This morning Debbie stopped by and dropped off the 2 quilts she took for the VFW meeting. After she left I went downstairs and finished the quilt top. I received the threads for Connie that she ordered. Now I have to deliver them tomorrow. 

I finished this quilt top today. I won't count it as finished till the label is on it. Then I quickly worked on getting another top ready to put together. 


It's wide enough but not long enough. So, I'm going to move the "America" panel up. I'm going to border the panel with a small dark blue and have the length a little bigger than the sides. I may think of white or red for where "America" will go. Hard to decide yet. 

Phil came over and we played a board game. He left around 2:30 pm. We sat and enjoyed just sitting there. Patrick watched a couple shows and I just played my games. 

Then it was off to bowling. I bowled a 153, 148 and 167. Not the best. I just couldn't find the right spot and I was moving all over the area. I should have just stayed were I was and worked. Nick didn't do very well either. He actually beat me by 1 pin in the second day. He just couldn't find it either. So, between them we lost 3 games. Patrick did pretty good. He was the only one that was on. 

I'm just thrilled I finally finished the top. It turned out I was Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!



No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...