This morning Debbie stopped by and dropped off the 2 quilts she took for the VFW meeting. After she left I went downstairs and finished the quilt top. I received the threads for Connie that she ordered. Now I have to deliver them tomorrow.
I finished this quilt top today. I won't count it as finished till the label is on it. Then I quickly worked on getting another top ready to put together.
Phil came over and we played a board game. He left around 2:30 pm. We sat and enjoyed just sitting there. Patrick watched a couple shows and I just played my games.
Then it was off to bowling. I bowled a 153, 148 and 167. Not the best. I just couldn't find the right spot and I was moving all over the area. I should have just stayed were I was and worked. Nick didn't do very well either. He actually beat me by 1 pin in the second day. He just couldn't find it either. So, between them we lost 3 games. Patrick did pretty good. He was the only one that was on.
I'm just thrilled I finally finished the top. It turned out I was Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!


Comments