Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Home Today - Good Thing Too - Snow!!

Today I was thrilled to be able to stay in bed if I wanted to. I didn't stay as long as I wanted to. lol 

First things first - LAUNDRY! I have been behind on the laundry, it isn't funny. You know, those days when you see the close you love to wear - still in the laundry basket. Yep - I got moving on the laundry. I'm happy to say I have all but one "pile" done. I was at it all day long. 

So, I went and sat! I wanted to work on a few things. First I had to go for my daily walk. Then I came back and got my certificates done for tomorrow. Shame is - our WWII veteran is ill and not doing good. So, I texted Debbie and Connie and asked they would go with me after the ceremony to give him his quilt at his place. They agreed. We need to get him done! Once that is done we will be back on track. I worked on my QOV paperwork, cleaning out the stuff I didn't need and the stuff I did. I even put all that in my bag that my cousin gave me! I will take a photo of it tomorrow! 

Then I sat - and beaded!!


Made stew and worked on laundry as I was beading! I have been able to get 4 rows in today. I was thrilled. Usually it's only 3. I'm hoping the cat will start showing up. I'm going to look at my pattern and see when she will be showing her pretty ears! I'm excited to get to work on her. In the meantime it's all brick work. She was on the fireplace with the brick behind her. It's going to be interesting if I can pull this off. If I can, I will be designing more of my own works. 

Then it was time to relax and watch TV with Patrick. Of course I had to do my second set of exercises before I could do that. My back is not happy with me today. So, I will just pray I can sleep okay tonight. Maybe I can dream of being Happy Stitching/Happy Quiltling!


No comments:

Back To Presenting Quilts To Veterans

This morning, I was able to sleep in a little.  Thankfully Patrick put the quilts in the car for me. I felt like I was forgetting something ...