Friday, February 10, 2023

Determined To Finish Butterfly Wings

 This morning was nice. We didn't have any plans and we didn't need to do anything. So, I decided after my shower that I'm going to get my "Sew Five Alive" piece done. That means I have to finish the butterfly wings. 

I didn't get started till the afternoon. Patrick went shopping and I listened to my books and stitched. 

My small wings and big wings are done. 


The medium size wings are not done yet. I started on the first wing and need to finish them both. Once that is done, I can embroider in the butterflies. I have the threads to do that. I will work on that as soon as these are done. It's taking a little longer than I was hoping. 

I ended up spending most of the day working on my wings and being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Mom Turned 89 Today

 This morning, I was expecting mom to come over to do her laundry because of the machine being broke. I waited. Then I walked with Ron, and ...