Monday, February 20, 2023

Interesting Day At Our Meeting

 This morning as I was leaving for our Brazilian embroidery meeting, I received a text that the grange took over our tables. I told her I was on the way. I wanted to find out why I wasn't told they would be there. Alice was awesome, told me to take our table and tell everyone to leave us be. There was only Cindy and I today, so it wasn't all that big a deal. They were getting ready for a garage sale this weekend. We watched and chatted with a few of the helpers. Around noon, Cindy decided she had enough. She was starting to check out the stuff they were putting up for sale. It's funny, but the helpers were taking a few of the things for themselves instead of putting them up for sale. lol 


I was able to get a few more leaves done. I am slowly getting there. I do like making the leaves and I'm trying to get them on the tree when I can. It's coming along. I just hope I'm doing the colors right. 

Came home around 12:30 and made myself a half sandwich. I was Hungry. lol then I sat down and worked on my puzzle. 

I finished it! I was thrilled all the pieces were there!


It turned out awesome! I'm going to put the puzzle board away for now. I need to get a few other things done before starting another puzzle. I will do that later. Maybe next month. lol - Who knows, we all know how I work - THERE GOES ANOTHER SQUIRREL - THERE I GO! 

We will see. Tomorrow we go to Olympia again. We will get a chance to visit my cousin! So, I'm looking forward to that! But today - well that turned out to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Skipped A Day

Yesterday was one of those days, I didn't do anything but go to a movie. We didn't even walk, because of the weather.  The movie we ...