Sunday, February 12, 2023

UFO And Bowling

 This morning it was nice to just relax. Patrick has been having some trouble with his foot lately. Since his medication it seems to take longer to heal. Now after bowling he has a spot by his nails. The meds are screwing with his system. I'm starting to worry a little. 

We watched TV and I worked on my UFO (Unfinished Objects). 

It's been awhile since I worked on this. AND now I know why!! I found I was off track when I finished this. So, I ended up putting in as much as I took out! The green area was off. I did see where the gold was off as well and had to fix that too. I just hope it doesn't mess up the area between the gold and red. I will have to be careful when I work on that. I did get a lot more done than I thought I would. 

Then it was off to bowling. We bowled a fun team. Trouble was none of us were on. We did win the first game but lost the rest. I bowled a 157, 159 and 168. Not the best, but close. Patrick bowled worse than I did. If he doesn't get to feeling better with foot and hand, then we won't bowl in the tournament. UGH

At least I found time to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting! 

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...