Friday, February 3, 2023

Working On Labels

Today I was up early. I couldn't go back to sleep. It was the day I wanted to sleep in....just my luck. I thought today I would have a day to myself or just Patrick and I. No such luck. Patrick walked me through our taxes. We filed our taxes today and waiting to get moms stuff so we can file hers too. 

Debbie came over in the afternoon and we got her set for her new QOV program test. It's done and now we will both be able to enter information. Also got a quilt request from one of the members. Told them we weren't do that for 6 months. So, she's going to have to wait. I wrote an email to the group and found out it didn't go through. UGH! We went down and got a couple panels that I sent off to a gal in Ocean Shores that wants to help us. 

My afternoon went fast. After getting all that done (and now I have to do it again), we picked mom up to go out to eat. She wanted to take Patrick out to eat for his Birthday but things got messed up. So, she did it today.  Picked up her tax stuff but she's missing a couple things so we have to wait. We went to Dick's Deli and had sandwiches. They were really good. I even got a cider! AND I DON'T DRINK BOOZE! It was really good though. Guess it comes from England. 

Came home with another quilt top mom finished stitching the binding on. I ended up working on putting labels on two quilts. I wanted to get the third but didn't get there. 

This is a quilt that Connie and Donna made. It's really nice. See wat we can do with scraps and 9-patches?! Comes out great! 

This is one that Val and Donna did. It's a little darker than I like but it will work. Now I have 2 quilts to go to the museum. Debbie picked up 2 quilts to show tomorrow at the VFW meeting. When they come back I will have to add the labels to those as well. I'm getting back into it - for now. 

Can't really say my day was Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...