Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Doctor Appointment Day

Today I slept in and Patrick slept in longer! lol We just spent the morning sitting around. I worked on my games. I wanted to play. Wasn't really in the mood to do anything. 

We then left at 2 pm to go to Olympia for my doctors appointment. Patrick had to get blood tests and get his port flushed. While I was waiting for my doctor they had an issue with one of my doctors patients. He had to be taken out in the ambulance. I heard the call go out for assistance. I ended up waiting a little longer for her. It happens. While I was waiting for her, I was stitching. 


 I was able to add a few more leaves on this. I'm getting a lot of them done. It's coming along great. I need to go down and get some more greens because I had a few too many of one color in the same area. Oh, well. When she finally came in, we talked about my pulmonary issues. She's glad everything is going right. I had to make another appointment for May - after my pulmonary visit. I'm doing great! Passed my health test - so to speak. I'm just glad I passed on the good side of things. 

Came home and played games. Had to fix supper, so playing games helped. lol 

Then after a while, I decided to get moving and get the labels on the quilts. 

Connie's quilt is done. Now I need to do the other 4 with labels. I'll work on that tomorrow since I have a presentation on Thursday. One thing at a time. I need to do certificates as well. Patrick will be golfing - 8:30 AM! - so I will try and get a few things done while he is gone. Chances are that won't happen but I may surprise myself. 

Now the day is over and I feel like it went FAST. Yet, not so fast. At least I found time to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting! 

No comments:

Skipped A Day

Yesterday was one of those days, I didn't do anything but go to a movie. We didn't even walk, because of the weather.  The movie we ...