Tuesday, February 14, 2023

What A Tuesday! Enjoyable!

First off - HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! Today was a good day. We woke to snow. 


 I was shocked. But then again, they did say it was a possibility. 

The funny part is that Centralia didn't get any snow. Just us south of Chehalis. 

Patrick was given some chocolate covered strawberries yesterday. He was enjoying them. He also shared. They were good. But I don't thing they will be that great tomorrow. lol It was 4 large strawberries. 

I worked on the jigsaw puzzle. Yep, no photo. Just realized that. I'm getting there, but the building are a little harder than I thought they would be. 

Patrick wanted to watch a movie. We watched "Sherlock Holmes Sister 2" and it was really good. I enjoyed the first one. They have this open for another one. I thought we were going to watch something else but he found this instead. I enjoyed it. I'm not crazy about actors talking into the camera at us. Good thing it wasn't very often. 

While we were watching the movie, I pulled out my cross stitch. 


Every time I try to sit and work on this, Sophie gives me her sad eyes and wants attention. She ends up under the piece on my lap. It sometimes take a little bit before she gets up and leaves. The funny part is that she knows when I'm planning on working on something. Then she's on her way over to get in my lap. That's what happens when I'm Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Skipped A Day

Yesterday was one of those days, I didn't do anything but go to a movie. We didn't even walk, because of the weather.  The movie we ...