This morning I was out the door by 9 am. Stopped at Subway and picked up a sandwich for mom and I to have for lunch. I also brought a salad. Mom was still working on her breakfast when I arrived. She doesn't really get much for breakfast lately and sometimes she eating her breakfast at noon. She was all set up when I arrived. We worked on getting the quilt laid right on the 3 tables. This is HUGH!
After we pinned the material down, we started on basting it. Mom was working on the pins in this one.
I received a call as I was going to PT. I talked with a gal that wants to help us with making quilt tops. I was still talking to her when I walked up to the door. Bob was awesome, he let me finish chatting. I explained it was for QOV and she was interested in helping. I will take all the help we can get.
Stopped at Papa Murphy's for pizza. The gas prices at Safeway were higher than Love's, so I drove to Love's for gas. Plus I got 10 cents off per gal. I love that app!! Sometimes I only get a penny, but this time it was a dine.
Came home and finished putting the boarder of the puzzle pieces in one box. Then I got supper going.
After supper I decided I wanted to work on my wings for my butterflies. I wasn't able to get much done, but one at a time will work.
I will do all of these before I go back and do the inside of the wings. One step at a time. I am close to finishing this piece and want to have the wings done so I can get this done. It will be nice to have something done this month.
Tomorrow I will be taking mom up to her doctor appointment. We have to be at the appointment time of 9 am. SO, that means I have to get up at 7 am to leave here at 8 am and then leave mom's place by 8:30 am. She usually isn't ready, so I have to be there to get her moving. I'm actually tired of having to be on the run from Saturday till tomorrow. I haven't had a break!! I really need one.
At least I'm trying to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!



Comments