Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Another Day - Working On A Quilt

Today Patrick said goodbye while he went golfing. When I got up, I found the TV on and him sitting in front of it. Come to find out, they golf course wasn't letting anyone out before 10 am. So, he came home since the guys all decided to go back home, then come back. He said he wasn't going back. He will be golfing tomorrow if everything goes okay. 

I played games till Patrick turned the TV to some of his shows. I decided to go downstairs. 


 I decided to get to work on the Mystery quilt for QOV. I cut and sewed part one. Then I had to help mom on the phone with her ordering teas. She wanted to get some tea that I would drink as well. So, we ordered the usual and then a couple different ones. I had to place the order because she couldn't figure it out. I can see where she had trouble. 

Then I went back downstairs to work on the next step. There are four steps out of five that are available. I have most of step two done. I will work on it this weekend. I want to be able to get it done by next Wednesday when the last part comes out. 

Called it done after that. I am going up to Puyallup with Cindy and Sandy tomorrow. We are going to the Sewing Expo. It's going to be an all day thing. I'm not sure if I will be able to be Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

1 comment:

Anne Kirby said...

Lyn, you're so lucky to still have your mom. I know how moms can be, but I lost mine when I was 30 and I'd give anything to be back sewing and griping and chatting with her. I'm the oldest female in my family now but I wish I wasn't. It's so nice to read about you and your mom, I really enjoy it, even the exasperating parts! Have a great day! Anne

A Painful Day

This morning, we were woken up by a phone call. That was 8 am. I was hoping to sleep in today. Ron was calling to walk. He had Century Link ...