Friday, March 3, 2023

Quilting Day At Moms

 This morning I stopped at the coffee shop and got some Chai teas for mom and me. I was the first one there. Then I ended up working on moms computer to get a few things fixed. Then she wanted to get her TV to get Britbox back on it. We had a heck of a time trying to get it to work for her. I left and then she called to tell me she fixed it. Mom has Acorn, Britbox, Netflets and something else. She's been spending money on the TV shows. lol 

I worked on the binding of one of the QOV quilts. I then went to get gas. I love my Upside app. It really does pay to get money back on gas. 

Came home and played games. We were going to go to the golf course tonight for a comic show. We arrived to find out they were sold out on the website. So, we came back home. Now I'm just thinking about bowling tomorrow. We have to be there at 8 am today. 

I guess binding counts as Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!




No comments:

A Painful Day

This morning, we were woken up by a phone call. That was 8 am. I was hoping to sleep in today. Ron was calling to walk. He had Century Link ...