Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Another Tuesday...

Today Patrick left early to go golfing. Sophie decided she wanted me to get out of bed because she was meowing till I did! Oh, well. I got laundry going and enjoyed the morning to myself. I was picking up a few things and getting the backing washed for Debbie. 

I did do a video on the border. I have one row of the border done and started the second. It took awhile to get this going. 

Then I got a text from Debbie to bring the batting and backing so she can get her new machine set up. So, I planned to be there at 2 pm. Patrick went to the store and brought home the groceries before I was supposed to go. I left around 1:50 to get there. When I arrived, they were taking the parts of the machine up to the spare bedroom to set up. I help with the table but that was about all. 


I left about 3 pm. Connie had arrived and was helping with the set up. It's the same machine she has. The table is different, but other than that it's the same. They had it done by this evening. I'm betting she quilting on it now! lol 

Came home and Patrick hasn't been doing very well. He's not feeling good lately. I'm getting worried because he has a hard time with his finger tips. Plus he has a sore or something in the mouth. That's not helping either. The Thyroid is off and he's trying to get the doctor to do more for him. So far that hasn't happened. We will see. All I can do is help when he wants it and take each day. I'm not liking the direction he is going. Plus on top of all that, he's loosing weight again. 

So, I played. I thought about doing a couple things, but it was just a thought. Didn't get me anywhere and it didn't get me to Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

A Painful Day

This morning, we were woken up by a phone call. That was 8 am. I was hoping to sleep in today. Ron was calling to walk. He had Century Link ...