Sunday, March 12, 2023

Still "Squirrel" Hunting!

 This morning we changed clocks. We lost an hour, which had me loosing time all day long! I can't wait till they make it so we don't have to change the clock every 6 months!

I am still squirrel hunting! I got on a "whim" yesterday to make the earring - not that I didn't have other things to do!! So, this morning I started 2 more sets of rings. I wanted to do a black, white and silver earrings for my daughter. She said she was on the fence, so I will send her a photo of them when I'm done. Patrick thought they were a bit long and I told him I like them that long. 

So, I sent Katt this photo and asked it they were too long for her. She said they were fine.  Now I just need to finish them. 

As I was working on them (between cleaning house), Debbie called to say Connie and her were on their way to see the fabric downstairs. They picked out the fabrics they wanted. Then the told me the batting we got is bad. I then had to send a message to the company to return it and try to get the thicker stuff. It's been a pain the last 2 times I've ordered this. 

THEN I could sit and work on the earrings. 


I had all the tops of the earrings done. I was then able to work on the dangles. I decided to work on the black first. Then I will do the white to black next. At least the first of the black is done. They don't take long, but they do need the time to sit there and finish them. That wasn't what would happen today. I will finish them tomorrow when I get home from Brazilian embroidery. 

It was tight timing, we had to get to the bowling alley. I bowled a 165, 136, and a 186. Not my best and I couldn't find my track. I really was off today. At least I started out good in the third game. 

My day was at least a little Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...