Sunday, March 26, 2023

Returning An Order And Embroidery

 Today I wanted to sleep but kept waking back up every few mins and finally decided to call it good. 

We cleaned house. I had the laundry going and cleaned the cat litter. Patrick worked on the rest of the bathrooms and then I vacuumed. I couldn't believe how much hair was picked up! Sophie is shedding again. I will have to make sure I vacuum a couple test more. 

Then it was time to have our virtual meeting. I worked on my class piece. Had to eat supper too because we had bowling tonight. 


It's different with the variegated floss but I do like the way it's coming along. I'm hoping I get it done tomorrow so I can go back to the beading. I have a few things to finish. Katt did say she finally received the earrings and she likes them. 

I had to return my bras! I bought bras because they are hard to find around her. When I got them, the size I thought I was, was not my size. I found out that if you measure 36" and were a C, then now it's a 40 DD. GO FIGURE! I had to package them back up and send them out. I will drop them off tomorrow. Then I TRIED to order 2 more to see if I get the right size. Frustrating! The sizes have changed!! Why can't they stay with the old sizes??!! 

Time to go bowling. Patrick didn't bowl because of his thumb, but I did. We won 3 games. I bowled a 171, 180, and 173. Better than I've done in a long time. I was riding the edge though. UGH. 

I'm just happy to be able to have a day to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting! 


No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...