Monday, March 20, 2023

Monday Embroidery

Today I was up and out the door. I had to make a couple stops - including getting gas. 

I arrived at the grange. Sandy was there. Cindy was recovering from her surgery and wasn't there. We had an awesome visit. We talked about all kinds of things. It was nice to have a one on one with her again. It's been awhile since we wee able to enjoy each other's company. 

I finished up the lattice and the stems. I loved working on this. I will probably have this one done when the class is over. This is fun. 


Then I started back on this one. I decided I need to get more darker greens in there. I am close to having the leaves done. I love how it's coming along. I will do the flowers when that's done. I have a few stems to put in it. 

Came home and got laundry going. Debbie stopped by to drop off 3 more quilts. Now I need to put labels on 4 quilts and bind 4 others. Mom said she has 2 quilts done at her place. I need to get moving and have that ready for Saturday when we have the presentation. I can drop them off. I may try to get one of the bindings done. 

That's about as far as I got to being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

A Painful Day

This morning, we were woken up by a phone call. That was 8 am. I was hoping to sleep in today. Ron was calling to walk. He had Century Link ...