Friday, March 10, 2023

What To Do?!? What To Do?!?

This morning I was up and enjoying the day. 

Then it was time to get moving. Again, "What To Do, What To Do." I had my list of things I needed to do. I rewrote the certificate and had it ready to mail. Then I went to the cutting table and started working on the mystery quilt. 


First things first. I need to get the flying geese done. This was part 2 of the mystery quilt. 


I finished the flying geese. Cut and trimmed them. Some are better than others. I do like the method of doing these. It does take time. I really was getting tired of doing these. 


My next step was to add on the blue and white strips to a 6" white piece. I put all the strips on the on side. I have to add the other side to the white. I was getting tired of sewing. I haven't felt like that in a long time when I sewed. I will try and do more this weekend. The last of the steps was printed out Wednesday but I haven't looked at the end result. I want to go through all the steps. 

After calling it quits, I came back upstairs. I'm just thinking about doing some earrings with my beads. I'm going to try and make a set one of these days. I also think about a few other things on my "to do" list. 

I need to work on:

Finishing the Mystery Quilt
Cross Stitch Santa
Finish my ornament
Work on my Fireplace Sophie piece
Work on the challenge quilt for QOV
Learn and make some earrings
Put labels on 4 quilts
Take my 2 classes this month
Work on my Bonji tree embroidery
Finish my other embroidery project(s) 
Try to finish at least 2 quilts for QOV

Long list! I'm sure there is more to add to that list. REMEMBER - squirrel! and another squirrel!, Yep there goes another one!! That's my attention span. At times I can get stuff done, other times it takes time. Eventually I get back to them and finish it! OH! One more - bind the friendship quilt that Kathleen quilted for me! So, yep, need to add more to that list! I better close this or I will come up with another list of stuff started and never finished! I can think of 2 right now, so have to get my mind off what I need to do! 

At least that list will keep me Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

1 comment:

Anne Kirby said...

Lol, never write it down!!

A Painful Day

This morning, we were woken up by a phone call. That was 8 am. I was hoping to sleep in today. Ron was calling to walk. He had Century Link ...