Monday, March 13, 2023

Definite A Monday!

 This morning I really, really didn't want to get up. I finally got out of bed at 8:30 am. Then exercises. While I was getting ready for breakfast, Sharon called asking when we would be up there to pick up the stuff we wanted that Bill made. I told her I got busy yesterday and was going to call her. We are set for the 24th. Next week. We chatted for awhile - getting me to 9:15 am. Then I ran around getting ready to leave. I still had to get my socks on and get the stuff I wanted to take with me to Brazilian embroidery. I finally got out the door around 9:30 am. 

Stopped off at the bank and then headed to the grange. While I was on my way, Connie called asking about a quilt that was dropped off with her. We chatted on what to do with that one. We both agreed and she will fix it. 

I finally made it to the grange. We had a really good time. I started to work on the petal from the class. 

I'm not happy with this. I decided to go to my tree. 


I worked on the leaves again. I am actually enjoying working on this piece. I'm finding it hard to work on the class item. I may just put that off to the side and do it later. I have my Tiger Lily class on Thursday. That will be interesting because I have to be ready for the class at 9 am. UGH

Headed back home and stopped at Happy Teriyaki for Gyoza's. I love them. I haven't had Japanese food in a while and was drooling over the food! I told Patrick we should go there one time because it's food I think he would eat. He said he might try it. I'm hoping he will. 

Came home and ate my Gyoza's. Then I sat down to work on my beading. I wanted to get at least one of the sets of earrings done for Katt. 

Then I sent her the photo of all three. Asked if she wanted one or more of these. She said she wanted the two on the right. So, I have them ready to go in the mail. I had fun making these. The black ones are more dressy I think. I'm not sure if she will wear them, but I hope she likes them. The first ones I was hoping she didn't want because there are mistakes in that one. I will wear those when I'm in the mood. I am just thrilled I can make them! They are easier than they look. Now I can go back to my other beading projects. 

After all that, I decided to play games. I was surprised how my day started out BEHIND and I finally got to the part of "resting." I needed the break. I'm not sure what I will do tomorrow. It's a waiting game with me. I caught the last "squirrel" and now I can got back to the ones I left behind. In the longrun, that seems to keep me Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

A Painful Day

This morning, we were woken up by a phone call. That was 8 am. I was hoping to sleep in today. Ron was calling to walk. He had Century Link ...