Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Wasting Away The Day

Today Patrick went golfing and I stayed home. I worked on laundry. 

Then my day was spent listening to books and playing games. I went through one game and another. 

I received a call from Cindy. She had some bad news. Her husband went out to cut some trees and long story short - he was hit in the head with the tree. Died instantly. She had her gallbladder out 2 days ago and can't drive. So, she can't get around for 2 weeks. Now she has to worry about the funeral and everything else. What a week she has had!  

After supper and while watching TV I decided to work on my beading. 

I was able to get a few more rows done. I'm trying to get back to beading and other things. This may be a start. 

So, while wasting the day away, I did find time to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

A Painful Day

This morning, we were woken up by a phone call. That was 8 am. I was hoping to sleep in today. Ron was calling to walk. He had Century Link ...