Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Enjoyable Day Of Beading

 This morning Patrick went golfing and I went to my PT appointment. 

Came home to find Patrick home early. He took a nap and I went to work on my beading. 

I finished with the border of black. That was 6 rows. Then I put 2 more rows on my Fireplace Sophie. It's coming along. I like working on this. I have more to do and will start getting back to it. I'm wanting to get to Sophie's ear at least. I have about 6 more rows to go before I get there. The sooner I do, the more I will work on getting to the eyes. 

I listened to my audio book. It's so good I couldn't stop listening even when Patrick is talking to me! lol 

I realized we haven't sent out messages to our veterans stating we have their request and I need to let them know we are working on them. I will have to go down the list and let them know. It's going to be a long time of going through the list and sending messages. Not looking forward to it, but will start doing that tomorrow. 

My happy day was Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Working On Embroidery Today

 This morning, I took my time getting to the grange. I took my "goldwork" piece with me. I wanted to see if I could finish it. I w...