Thursday, March 30, 2023

Last Class Over

 Thank you all for your wonderful comments. 

I had my virtual class today at 9 am. So, no sleeping in for me. Oh, well. I was on time and we had a good class. I ended up doing my first petal about 4 times before I was happy with it. As we were going over the petal I found out I put a leaf in there instead. I couldn't believe I did that. I'm thinking I will do the bud over it. This was the last class for awhile. I'm done with classes till I get some of my other stuff done. 

The leaf next to the yellow on both sides was supposed to be a bud. I may put a bud over it. I have to add the beads to the Tiger Lilly as well as the center pieces. Can't remember what they are called. I've been working on this all day except when I was.....

Working on the QOV emails again. I had to finish what I started. I called and chatted with Debbie. Then I sent out the banner photo to Debbie, Connie and Jim to see if they approved. If they do, then I will have Duane go ahead and make it for us. 

I have been doing laundry all day. I'm close to being done. I need to fold the sheets and get them put away. Then put the towels in the drawer. I need to do that after I'm done here. lol 

Patrick went golfing and bowling today. He didn't bowl because his thumb still hasn't healed. He tried to bowl but the thumb wasn't liking the feel of the thumb hole. So, I got a call saying he was coming home. I said okay. I was only folding laundry so it wasn't interrupting me. He's been watching the Mariners game and they just got a home run. Came will be over soon. 

At least my day turned out to be a good day as well as Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

A Painful Day

This morning, we were woken up by a phone call. That was 8 am. I was hoping to sleep in today. Ron was calling to walk. He had Century Link ...