Wednesday, March 15, 2023

To Busy To Stitch! UGH

My day started out like the last couple days since the time change. I just couldn't get out of bed! When I did, it was rushing to get my exercises done and get moving. As I was about to head out to Smiley's Birthday gathering, I had a phone call from QOV. I'm working on getting the logo for a banner. Of course the information she needed would go through. So, I had to send that about 3 times before it went through. 

Then I was running late, but Debbie met me at the museum and we went in to wish Smiley a Happy Birthday. He's 80. We stayed about 20 mins and then headed out. She brought me some tea. I had that drank by the time I had to be at moms. I stopped at Taco Bell and bought lunch. MAN! Things are getting expense! 

Got to moms and she was napping. lol So, I got her up and feed her lunch. Then we went through her teas - since she bought more. She was looking for tins. I think she is going to order some silver ones. Oh, well. We filled the tins and put her teas away. Then it was time for me to head to physical therapy. 

I told Bob about the trouble I had with the exercises when we added more. Said it shouldn't have done that. He poked and poked at me. I almost came off the table! lol He said I'm way too tight. My muscles are too tight around my lower back. He wants for find out why. So, he told me he is going to have my doctor refer me to a massage therapist to loosen me up. We need to figure out why I'm so tight. Has something to do with my back. Yet another thing to do these days, as if I'm not busy enough. 

Came home and Patrick was here. I was acting like it was Thursday! I asked Patrick what time his meeting was and he said 5 pm. I asked him if he was late, and he said no, it's tomorrow. Then he said I need to stop moving around and doing everything. (I was doing my bills for Gunderson and a letter to my cousin). So, I figured he was right. He told me not to answer the phone tomorrow either. I just need to take a day and do NOTHING. Or at least try. I may do that. We will see what tomorrow will bring. 

By the time I had everything done, it was TV time. I played games and now I'm calling it a night. I didn't get to do anything I wanted to do today - best laid plans and all - we know how that goes for me! So, I'm just going to have to except the fact that today was so far away from being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting! 




No comments:

Working On Embroidery Today

 This morning, I took my time getting to the grange. I took my "goldwork" piece with me. I wanted to see if I could finish it. I w...