Thursday, March 16, 2023

Embroidery Day

This morning I was up and in front of the computer by 9 am. We had our virtual class with Loretta Holzberger. We talked about the seminar and then we talked about what we needed to have done by the next class. I didn't have a big enough hoop. So, I thought I would try with a smaller one. Yeah, no. Don't do that. 

The work area isn't tight enough and when one moves the hoop, the tension gets off. It gets way too tight. So, I'm going to have to take this out and figure out if I can get a bigger hoop at Michaels tomorrow or if I have to order one and pray it comes here fast enough. I still have the stems to work on. This took several tries and hours. lol 

At that point I decided to work on my Bonsai tree. That one I know I can work on. I'm getting the leaves done slowly but they are coming along great. 

I didn't get much done because I was playing games. I seem to keep busy with games lately. Partly because I'm not in the mood to work on much. With what's going on with Patrick, I tend to find games relaxing. 

Patrick golfed today and then had his meeting. Once that was done, he went bowling. At least he felt good enough to do that. 

So, most of my day was being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

A Painful Day

This morning, we were woken up by a phone call. That was 8 am. I was hoping to sleep in today. Ron was calling to walk. He had Century Link ...