Friday, March 17, 2023

One Heck Of A DAY!

Today I was up and out the door. I had to stop at Rite Aid, then McD's to get Sandy a coffee. Then off to Sandy's work to pick up the 10" hoop she's letting me borrow. Picked that up and headed to Dutch Brothers for my chai tea. Next stop to moms. I arrived and there were already 10 people there. We had some chatting and I worked on taking out my lattice from yesterday. Then I started putting it back in. 

It worked out a lot better. I just need to put the couching in the corners. 

Next it was off to Olympia to get moms credit card at Costco. They figured out dad passed away and they told her she needed to set up her own account. We did that. Took a lot of time but we got it done. Patience and moving through. Then we had lunch there. 

Next trip was to her Gastro appointment. We had a few things she needed to do. As we waited, we chatted to keep it from letting the time bother us. When the doctor finally came in, he wanted to know why she was there. We told her the spill and he told her what she COULD do, but didn't recommend it because of her age. He didn't understand why her Pulmonary doctor wanted that test because it wasn't advised for her age. Plus she's not having trouble with her reflex. 

We came back to her house. Then we ordered some containers for her teas. Once that was done I headed to Papa Murphy's to get a pizza. Got home and Patrick had the stove on. It didn't turn out good for him. He only eat 1 1/2 slices. 

Which meant I had to make his Date Bars. Made and done. UGH! What a day, BUT hey, I was able to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

A Painful Day

This morning, we were woken up by a phone call. That was 8 am. I was hoping to sleep in today. Ron was calling to walk. He had Century Link ...