Friday, March 31, 2023

Quilting - Did Embroidery Instead

It was our day  at moms for quilting. I took two quilts that need the binding stitched on.  I was not in the mood to do quilting. 

I took mom the labels Katt did for her. We put the decals on her containers. 

We figured out she missed 2 of her teas. So had to let Katt know we needed 2 more decals for her containers. I really like the way they came out. Katt has a business that makes decals. I just forgot to get her website. I will post it when I find out what it is. 

There were 7 and then 5 of us. I decided to work on my embroidery today. 


I have about 2 or 3 more leaves to make. Then I will do the flowers. Once all that is done I will go back to the base and finish it. I like it so far. I need to look at Debbie Goff's piece and see where things go. 

Came home after a couple of stops on the way. Decided to keep working on my embroidery to get a few things done. 


I finished this piece. The Tiger Lilly looks good. I decided I don't want to add the buds to it. So, I'm done. One more finish for this year. I just need to wash it and get it framed. Or in the drawer. 

It made for a good day to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

A Painful Day

This morning, we were woken up by a phone call. That was 8 am. I was hoping to sleep in today. Ron was calling to walk. He had Century Link ...