Sunday, March 5, 2023

Another Day of Bowling!

 This morning I was busy with cleaning. Had to get the house vacuumed because I have been putting that off. It's interesting how that works. I have been out a lot this last week. This week looks a lot better. 

So, I cleaned and then played games. Patrick wasn't doing so good, so he went to take a nap. I decided then, to pull out the quilt I was binding. That game me time to listen to my book. 

This is part of the challenge we were doing. Kristi got this one done. I still have to work on mine. That will be next. 

Debbie texted that she bought a quilt machine. She got it in Everett and her son has part of it at his place in Issaquah so she's going to have to go back up tomorrow to get the rest of it. 

Next it was time to go bowling. I bowled a 213, 191, 168. We still lost all three games. Poor Patrick had a low game on the last one. His fingers are very tender and it made it hard to bowl. He did pretty good the first 2 games but the last one was tough on him. I'm a little worried but he says he's find and is working on it. We'll see. 

So, today I had time to be Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...