Friday, March 24, 2023

Friday - Another Trip To Olympia

 This morning we were up early and out the door. Patrick had his doctor appointment at 9 am. It turned out to be good news for now. 


I worked on the stem work and started on the leaves. I have one almost done. I will get moving on the other leaves this week. 

After that we headed to Sharon's. We were there about 10 mins when someone came to clear out her trash in the garage. She asked if they could wait till we left and the answer was NO. I was shocked they did that. So, we had to leave. She gave us some wood bowls that Bill made. I also picked up a earring holder that he made. I cleaned it up when I got home and it now has my hook earrings on it. 

We stopped at Costco and picked up a few things. We even bought some silverware to clean out the old. Patrick found some knifes and go those as well. We had to make a couple more stops on the way home. Then we cleaned out the silverware drawer and the utensil drawer. Hey, now we have 2 clean drawers in the kitchen now! We do that every couple times a year, so this is the first for this year. More drawers to work on later. lol 

Once all that was done, I had to work on the certificates for tomorrow's presentation. It will be 5 years since dad passed. It may be hard for mom and I tomorrow. I then went and got the quilt that needed a label. 


 Another one of Connie's quilts. It's now going to the museum tomorrow. 

Now we are heading to Dan's band's performance in Centralia. He said it's about a half hour, but chances are it will be an hour. We will see. Told him we would go. Makes for a late night. Oh, well. 

Katt texted to say the earrings I sent to her didn't arrive. It's been 2 weeks already. So, I'm going to make 2 more sets this weekend and send them to her. Frustrating because I had the feeling I needed to get a tracker on that package. I will make sure they track the next one I send out! I even wrote her a note in the package which she hasn't gotten. SO FRUSTRATING! I will just do it all over again. Oh, well. 

Today tried not to be a day of Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

A Painful Day

This morning, we were woken up by a phone call. That was 8 am. I was hoping to sleep in today. Ron was calling to walk. He had Century Link ...