Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Trip To Olympia Again

 We are back to going up to Olympia again. Before we did, I did work on the bread I started yesterday. It's sour dough and it can wait awhile. I worked it before we left and worked it all day. I'll get it ready for tomorrow. 

Before we left - I worked on the ornament again. 

I had only added about 3 rows to this before we had to leave. But Hey! I'm getting there! 

We made it to Olympia for Patrick's tests. Then I went out and walked around the parking lot to get my walk in today. I still had to wait for him but I was okay with that. 


While I waited on the first test, I worked on my bonsai tree. It's getting close to having all the leaves done. I will have to work on the bowl when I get this done! I keep putting it off. I should work on that soon. That part has a lot of beads in it too. I walked when he had his second test. 

Came home by stopping at Wendy's. It was good. We did have to take the fries back and ask for hot ones. 

Got home and Sophie was miffed at me. Not sure why, but she's given me the attitude ever since we came home. I did feed her but that didn't work. 

Now I'm just enjoying the Mask Singer. Then calling it a day. Have class tomorrow morning. So, need to get up in time! lol 

All in all, it turned out to be a day of Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

A Painful Day

This morning, we were woken up by a phone call. That was 8 am. I was hoping to sleep in today. Ron was calling to walk. He had Century Link ...