Sunday, March 19, 2023

A NOTHING DAY!

 Today I actually slept till 10:30 am.! I didn't do much after I got up. Played games and waited for Patrick to get up. 

Then I cleaned some...not much. Tried starting laundry but realize as I type this that I still need to move clothes from the washer to the dry....shows how far I got!

Played games.....

Went to the bowling alley and Patrick couldn't bowl because of his feet being sore. With our partners out, we had to forfeit. Oh, well. We collected the money for the league and came home. 

Again...a Nothing Day!....Didn't do squat! Wasn't even Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!




No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...