Saturday, March 4, 2023

Bowling Tournament All Day

 We were up at 6:15 am. Patrick said we needed to be at the bowling alley at 7:30. So, we arrived at 7:30 to find out we didn't need to be there till about 8 or 8:30 as bowling didn't start till 9. We ended up sitting around. We were bowling Singles and Double in the 9 Pin No Tap tournament that was for the cancer center in Centralia and the Animal Shelter. I was game. We bowled really well. Patrick got an 848 with handicap. He came in 4th place. 

I bowled the 832. I came in second place. The gal that beat me bowled a 837. Not bad! She had a higher average than me, so I was able to add 111 handicap to my score (which got me to 832). I was on a 300 streak till I came into the 10th frame and blow it! I had my open! UGH! That was the first game and I couldn't get back up there. 


Then we bowled doubles. Patrick was having a tough time, but I was still able to keep up my 200 games. The lowest I bowled was 213. I don't think we place in the top 8 in doubles. I'm okay with that, since Patrick was having trouble. I just wanted to have fun. I'm also thrilled we could do as well as we did in the singles. 

Came home around 4 pm. I played games. Thought about doing some stuff, but changed my mind. I did cut the batting for Debbie. I put the fabric downstairs, since it was still in the bag at the door. 


Now we have the blues and reds that we were looking for. I have a few that need the white fabric too. So, we are ready to go! It's going to be good now that we have more fabric. We are kicking it out with quilts. I have to put labels on 2 quilts and finish another binding. I will try to do that by Thursday. I do want to finish the mystery quilt too. Let's see what this week brings. I know I have a couple appointments this week. UGH. 

I'll get back to being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...