Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Labels - Beading....Keeps Me Going....

This morning Patrick slept in. I kept busy with doing QOV stuff for tomorrow's presentation. I have all the certificates done. I worked on sending for reimbursements as well. Then I had to work on a few other things. 

I got my video ready and out on YouTube. It's part 2 of the beading video. Patrick was asleep on the couch most of the afternoon. He's not doing so good. I just hope he goes golfing tomorrow. Time will tell. While that was loading, I worked on the labels of quilts that need to go to the museum tomorrow. 

Connie wanted the Air Force quilt done for tomorrow since there is one Air Force veteran. It's not a good photo because I took it in the bedroom. The sun was in the way as well as the lighting being awful. I will take a better picture tomorrow. 

Kristi and Georgie did this one. Label is done. 


Debbie made and quilted this one. It's going to the museum tomorrow as well. 

After the YouTube video was loaded and I finished my labels, I worked on my beading. 


The first of the second angel is done. I'm happy to see this one done. Moving on to the next one. 


I was able to get this much done on the second angel - second piece. I like the way it's coming along. It's actually keeping me sane! I'm having fun working on my stuff. 

Tomorrow is our next presentation. It's coming along. We are chipping away at the veterans that are asking for quilts. If we keep making quilt tops, we will be fine. Things are going great. AND I am still Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!


No comments:

A Painful Day

This morning, we were woken up by a phone call. That was 8 am. I was hoping to sleep in today. Ron was calling to walk. He had Century Link ...