Tuesday, April 11, 2023

A Quiet Day Of Beading!

Today we were up at a decent time. I got laundry going and then I played for awhile. 

I decided to let Patrick nap all afternoon while I beaded and watched the laundry. 


 I decided to work on the Fireplace Sophie piece. I'm getting there. This is the brick work. I have about that much more to go before Sophie's ears start to show up. I was able to get 4 rows done. They are long rows so they take some time. I found that I'm running low on one of the colors but check to find out I only needed 400 beads. So, I'm thinking I should be okay at this rate. I may have to order another ounce later. 

Then I got some texts asking for batting. So, I went down and cut 2 more battings for Connie. I'm taking a bag of scraps and batting to her. I have to go to moms and then Connies. Plus I have to be back in time for Debbie to come over for her batting and backing. She's quilted 2 quilts so far and thinking she's going to drop off those quilts to have the bindings done. 

At this point, I know I need to get back to making a couple more tops. I will try and work on that Thursday. We will see if I get there on Thursday. For now, I've been Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Taking Each Day As It Comes

This morning, I was enjoying sleeping in. Patrick was up before me. He was feeling better today than he was yesterday.  Since he's here ...