Saturday, April 8, 2023

Not Doing Much - But Doing Something!

Today we were sleeping in. I woke around 3 am and couldn't go back to sleep till 6 am. UGH. 

Got up and put the cinnamon rolls in the oven. Then played a few games. I made a cream cheese frosting that turned out really good. Even Patrick liked it and he doesn't care for cream cheese frostings. I thought the cinnamon was too strong. Love making them though. 

Then we went to the Mario Movie today. I really enjoyed it. It was fun to see the different games of Mario combined in this movie. Then stopped at the store to get some stuff for a cake. We decided to make it for tomorrow. Moms coming over for Easter Sunday. We aren't bowling tomorrow because they wanted to keep the bowling alley closed.  I checked on Facebook and they are actually having a tournament that they didn't tell us about. They told us they wanted to take Easter off. What a pain to find out otherwise. 

Came home and Patrick took a nap. While he was napping, I was listening to my book and playing games. When I had a few breaks, I worked on the binding of my quilt. 


I came to the second corner. At this rate I should have it done by tomorrow or Monday. We won't be having stitching on Monday because Sandy is in Canada. The other Sandy has to keep an eye on her hubby and Cindy is still not ready to return. I will send Georgie a message that we cancelled the meeting. 

In need of another finish! That would be Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!


No comments:

One Appointment After Another

This morning we were able to sleep in, but of course, I couldn't. I let Patrick sleep in though. Then I played on my games.  I received ...