Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Spent The Day Stitching

This morning Patrick left early for golf. He will do that again tomorrow. So, while he was gone, I enjoyed listening to my audiobooks. Then I got a couple loads in the laundry but not really working hard to get it all done. There wasn't a lot of laundry to worry about. 

I received an application in the mail for another female veteran. I entered that and put a few things away. 

Then I took the rest of the day listening to my audio books and stitching on my cross stitch. 


 I worked on my Santa Claus! It's been close to 2 years! 

This is where I stopped in February. Then I looked on my phone and I hadn't touched it since May 16th, 2022. So, I guess I did work on it earlier this year but not much. Didn't put many stitches in in February. lol Today was a good day to work on it. I may sit and do more tomorrow. I forgot how much I love cross stitching. 

Of course Sophie didn't like the idea of me working on my cross stitching. 

I kept getting dirty looks while I was trying to stitch. She loves to get her paws in there. I kept putting her down. Then I had to put my stuff aside and give her TLC. Of course she has to be in my lap for an hour! each time!

Today turned out to be a great day to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

One Of My Busier Days

This morning Patrick left for golf. I was glad he's back to golfing. I wonder about the chemo he's on now.  After he left, I got up ...