Sunday, April 30, 2023

Felt Weird - No Bowling

This morning I was up and playing my games. When I finally got moving - I was cleaning the cat litter box (wash it every 2 weeks, clean it often). Next was getting laundry going. We all know how Patrick likes to pile it up on Sundays! I also had to cut backing and batting for the 3 quilts tops I had. Once all that was done, the backing had to be washed! 

I worked on a few things. Getting an email off to everyone in the group. I also had to send off a few things for QOV. 

When 3:30 pm came quicker than I thought, I decided to get back to my cross stitch. At first I thought we had to go bowling and I didn't get to do anything I wanted to do. Then I realized bowling is over. So, time to work on a project - cross stitching!

I was able to get a lot done. I'm still working on the left side. Filling in the empty areas as well. So far so good. I'm making sure the counting is on. I fixed the area I had a problem with. Now things are going great. I'm getting there. If I keep going, I may get to the half way point. Woo Hoo!

Yep, I still have beading and embroidery. No worries, I will get them done too. That's what keeps me Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

 

No comments:

Taking Each Day As It Comes

This morning, I was enjoying sleeping in. Patrick was up before me. He was feeling better today than he was yesterday.  Since he's here ...