Sunday, April 16, 2023

Bowling Night

 This morning I took advantage of sleeping in. Then I ended up doing a couple loads of laundry because Patrick has a pile for me again. I will do the sheets tomorrow. 

I played games for awhile and then I beaded for awhile. I didn't get a photo of my bead work today. I started working on the lavender angel. I didn't get very far. 

We went bowling and I was checking to see if we could do the roll offs next week. I couldn't believe Jeff wouldn't work with me! He didn't want us to bowl at 3:30 pm next week. So, we had to figure out what we could do. He didn't care what the rules stated. So, we ended up doing the roll off's tonight. My teams for roll off's was not happy with me. But it wasn't my fault! We finished in 2nd place. I bowled a 506. I had a 190 and then other two were okay. I think one was 156 and the other was in the 170's. 

I'm just glad I made myself work on beading and was Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!



No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...