Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Another Wednesday.......

This morning I was up after Patrick. He went golfing and I went to moms. She wanted me to help her on her computer. We completed her request, then she ordered some clothes on line. I pretty much did computer stuff for her - that I know she knows how to do. I can't wait for Nancy to get back. lol 

Next stop was at Connie's to drop off some batting and a book. Then I stayed and chatted with her. I did the Safeway trip before going to her place. We had a good chat. She gave me some red fabric to see if it would work for the quilt top Debbie got from Kristi. 

Came home and Patrick was already home. So, I put a few things away. Then Debbie stopped by to pick up some batting and backing. She has 4 quilts to quilt. She also brought 2 quilts for the binding. I may do that tomorrow or I may go ahead and put the quilt downstairs together. Debbie said she has enough to quilt right now and I told her I would hold off on getting her another top. 

I told her I went ahead and ordered our banner and table cloth. If anyone wants to donate they can, but it's coming out of my pocket. 

The rest of the day I just sat and listened to my book. I also let Patrick sleep, so I didn't do much of anything. I was going to work on my beading, but I didn't get there. 

It wasn't a day of Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


 

No comments:

Taking Each Day As It Comes

This morning, I was enjoying sleeping in. Patrick was up before me. He was feeling better today than he was yesterday.  Since he's here ...