Sunday, April 23, 2023

Sunday Virtual Meeting & Bowling

 This morning we were up and cleaning. I got laundry going and then cleaned out the cat litter. lol What fun! Once all the cleaning and gaming was done, it was time for our virtual meeting. 

I enjoy our virtual meeting and can't wait till I can sit and enjoy the meeting for as long as I can. 


I had to take the bench out and redo it. I had the wrong color for it and didn't want the faces to be the same color. I'm working on the faces right now. I was able to do all that in satin stitches. I will go and do the beading work. I decided to work on the people and then I'll go and do the drizzles later. I will work on the design of the bowl when I get closer to doing the drizzles. I have Debbie's photo to double check everything. 

Then it was time to go bowling. We had everything ready for everyone. Then we played 9-pin no tap with Monti Carlo style bowling. They ran out of money in the second game. It wasn't planned out right. It went way too quick. I almost said I wanted to go home after the second game. Half the league did. It wasn't the best. But we are done. We have a new secretary and it's not me. I want to enjoy the next year. Nick and Joanne are planning to come back. I want to. Smiley's wife found some patriot fabric at a garage sale for us. I was handed a bag of patriot fabric and was thrilled. 

I was just happy to find some time to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...