Tuesday, April 18, 2023

This And That, Yet Again!

This morning I had to get the backing and batting cut for Debbie. Then I washed the fabric. Once that was done, I worked on the certificates. 

While I was doing that, Patrick was getting our league's bowling money figured out. That took a couple hours as well. 

Then I played games. 

Once we got the envelopes done for bowling, I then went downstairs to print the certificates. Debbie stopped by for the fabric and batting. I have my list of stuff to do tomorrow. I'm going to be busy again tomorrow. 

One of the veterans called and asked me to go to his place to get the information about his service. So, I made an appointment with him at 2 pm tomorrow. Then I have to go to the bowling alley and bank after. 

Then it was back to labels. I have this one done. 


And this one. Both are by Debbie. It put me at 4 to go to the museum Thursday. I will see if mom has another one done when I go to her house tomorrow. 

It was a day where I had a few minutes to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...