Sunday, April 9, 2023

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!

Today we pretty much got ready for mom to come over for Easter dinner. We pulled out the game for her to play with us. We cleaned up a little and then waited for her to arrive. She arrived around 1 pm after church and then we had chai tea. 

Off we went to play games all afternoon till it was time to eat. Then after dinner and for dessert we played games. I was winning a lot, but then Patrick started to win. We had "better than sex cake." I've seen a different name on it but it's a rich poke cake. It's really good. Poor Patrick's taste buds were off. He couldn't seem to find anything taking any good other than fruit. 

Mom left around 7 pm and I sat to relax. Didn't work on anything. It wasn't a day to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


 

No comments:

One Of My Busier Days

This morning Patrick left for golf. I was glad he's back to golfing. I wonder about the chemo he's on now.  After he left, I got up ...