Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Feels Like Friday Or Saturday

 I know today is Tuesday, but lately it's been feeling like the weekend. Not much going on but watching TV when at home. That's usually a Friday or Saturday thing. 

This morning I was up before Patrick. Then I woke him up because he was meeting his ex-co-workers. He was supposed to meet them around 10 am. He finally got up and had breakfast. Then he headed out the door. It was almost comical. Think he forgot or just was too lazy to get up this morning. 

When he came back we headed up to Olympia for his blood tests and then Costco. We got a lot of stuff at Costco - not as much as we normally do - but the cost was about the same. lol Funny how that works. lol 

Came home and put stuff away. We bought a roasted chicken and had it when we got back. It was good. I'm going to make a soup out of it in on Thursday. lol 

then I played games and worked on my beading. 


I finished the middle one - lavender. I like the looks. I have one more to do. AND I was working on it! 


Finished one and started the second one. I'm thrilled I got about half way on this one. I may get it done this week after all. I also need to work on the quilt downstairs. 

Patrick is golfing tomorrow, so I will work on the quilt or beading. All depends on the mood I'm in - LOL! Everyone knows me - I can't seem to keep up my mind what I want to do next! I seriously need to get back to my cross stitch and may do that as well.......well..........we'll see how far that goes. lol 

My kinda day - off for a road trip and back home Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

One Of My Busier Days

This morning Patrick left for golf. I was glad he's back to golfing. I wonder about the chemo he's on now.  After he left, I got up ...