Monday, April 24, 2023

Mom Joined Us Today

 This morning was BE day. So, I took all the floss and the two buckets of floss with me to our meeting. Mom called when I arrived and said she would be joining us. We thought that was cool. Cindy showed up today and is looking good. It was good to see her in a good mood. Still having to deal with a lot, and I feel for her. I have no clue how she is feeling, but I do feel for her going through all this. 


So, we kept busy putting our floss into the Anne's keepers. We ended up with about 200-300 new floss colors. We had some doubles, but we were okay with that. We have enough to help ourselves out when we run out of floss on what we are working on. The best part is that we marked it all down on the chart. Now we will know if we have that color and we can check it off when we take them out. That was pretty much all our meeting today. 

Came home to find Patrick out in the yard. He was working hard. Came in after I got home. We were enjoying the afternoon with our headphones on listening to my audio book and whatever he was listening to. 

After supper I wanted to get to work on my beading. 


I'm almost done with this! I did get a few rows done. I will have it done tomorrow. Even though we are heading to Olympia tomorrow. If I get this done, I will only have one more to do! Woo Hoo! Then I can say I'm way ahead for this year! lol Let see how many sets I can get done this year! I have a few people I want to give an ornament to....lol 

That's what's fun about being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

One Of My Busier Days

This morning Patrick left for golf. I was glad he's back to golfing. I wonder about the chemo he's on now.  After he left, I got up ...