Friday, April 7, 2023

Blah Day

Today I wasn't in the mood to do anything but play games on my tablet. That doesn't help me at all! I won't get very far if I keep putting things off and play games. Not sure why I'm feeling that way. Probably depression again. I will work on getting out of the funk. 

We did go shopping for groceries and then later went out to eat at RibEye about 5 mins away by the freeway. It was really good. I loved the brownie, ice cream and whipped cream! It was huge!! Patrick and I shared it and couldn't finish it! We are talking about a husband that finishes those off before I have a couple bites! lol 

Today didn't wind up to be a day of Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!



No comments:

One Of My Busier Days

This morning Patrick left for golf. I was glad he's back to golfing. I wonder about the chemo he's on now.  After he left, I got up ...