Friday, April 14, 2023

Busy Morning - Quieter Day

Today started out with going to The Well for my massage. Then I was off to my PT appointment. Once all that was done it was noon. 

Headed to moms after. There were 3 others there for quilting. As I came in, they were leaving. I do miss not having lunch at moms with the quilters but they decided on that. I'm going to ask that we change that when Nancy and Carmen come back. I don't like the chances they made. Mom and I had nacho's for lunch. I ended up making them for us. 

I finished with the leaves. Then I needed to see a photo....so I went to the base of the bowl. I worked on the bottom part as well. My thread is knotted up, so I may have to cut it and try to re work the last few stitches. 

The mom and I sat and watched Vera. I was surprised it lasted till 3 pm. Called Patrick and found out he wanted to go to Red Lobster. 

Came home and I played games! lol  Then I watched the food challenge with the different levels. Now I'm ready to listen to my book and call it a day. That's what is Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

One Of My Busier Days

This morning Patrick left for golf. I was glad he's back to golfing. I wonder about the chemo he's on now.  After he left, I got up ...