Monday, April 10, 2023

Not A Normal Monday

We didn't have our BE meeting today. So, I tried to sleep in - but didn't. Patrick did though. 

I started laundry and it didn't go very far. Think I got 2 loads done all day today. We pretty much watched TV most of the day. I did get my monthly beads today. I love the colors this time. 

I have some of them and will add them to what I have. The others I will work on getting them in my boxes. I will do that later on. 

Then I worked on my binding. 

I finished it and now it's on the bed. 


I like this quilt. It turned out great. And now I have another finish!! I'm thrilled to have another quilt done. 


Patrick likes the back, so I put the back on the bed. I like it both ways, so it's not a problem. It's not the lighting you see, it's the fabric. It goes from dark to light and back to dark. There are white and black spots on the fabric. It's really a pretty fabric and is different from what I thought I was buying. It worked out great though. 

Once that was done, I decided to get back to my angels. 


I finished the second blue angel. Now the next one is purple, I think. I'm pretty sure I already did the green ones. If I get this set done, then I can try and work on the next ones. It will be fun! 

It felt good to have a day of Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!



No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...